May 1, 2016

2016 Travel Dates for Family Sessions



I'm headed to the mainland in June for some family session and would love to get yours in front of my lens. The following dates are available for sessions :



JUNE

Salt Lake/Provo UT
June 15
June 16
June 17
June 18
June 19

Fort Collins CO
June 20
June 21
June 22
June 23



Space is limited as I am doing 1 session a day (this list will get updated as it fills up). If you are interested in setting up a session when I'm in your neck of the woods, please drop me a line! All of the info about my sessions can be found HERE. Again, there are no travel fee involved so if you've been thinking about a session, now would be a great time to book!

Hopefully, I'll see some of you soon!

4 comments:

Dzjiedzjee said...

Hi Jonathan,
I just wanted to say that I love your work. Your people photography is really great!

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Gert Jan
www.gertjanhermus.nl

CD Secrets said...

Great family photos! Congratulations ! Follow our work, CD always with you

Joepet Macariola said...

I love your blog. I enjoyed reading the content of it. I was amazed by it.
Keep it up. Love to see more post from you. Thank you for sharing.

Family Phtotoshoot @bundle of joy said...

Amazing photoshoot of family on destination ..